Thursday, August 22, 2013

ROAD TRIP!

YEAH!!!  Driving to Eugene, OR for a "family" party, leaving either tonight or very early in the morning.  Can't wait.  Four days off of work and a nice, long drive.  Makes me happy just thinking about it.

For the last many years, my kids' Dad's step-daughter's husband, which means the kids' step-sister's husband (whew!) has thrown a summer party, the Sethapalooza.  Gabe has gone several times, Jenn went last year and this will be my first time.  Seth and Christina live on about 20 acres and the party will be there.  There will be a whole roast pig (in the ground), many kegs of micro-brewery Oregon beer, wine, a band, tons of food and about 100 people.  Some people will camp out, some others will sleep at John's house (my ex) and some of us will actually be sleeping outside, on his porch.  Honestly, it sounds like a total blast. I am dragging my brother Steve with me (and little Cooper) because he needs to get out of town and this is the perfect opportunity.  Big dinner Friday night at John's, party on Saturday, recoup on Sunday and drive home on Monday, back to work on Tuesday.

Report will follow........

.

No comments:

Post a Comment