Sunday, July 27, 2014

Still here, still working, still not much

Yes, it has been two weeks since I wrote anything here and I am a little sad about that.  Well, not sad, but maybe embarrased or feeling a tiny bit like a slacker.  However, we have had this conversation before and I know I am a slacker in many ways, so that's a given. Seriously, nothing is happening in my life that is even remotely interesting right now.

Well, OK, maybe a couple of things. But they are of no interest to anyone else.

"Or so she says"  which is what you are all thinking.  And you would be correct, it is What. I. Say.  So it's the truth.

However. I have had a couple of nice "adventures" that were not relative to my work or my home and I will tell you about that tomorrow. I have Monday off.  Zut Alors!  What a strange thing, to have Monday off.

Tune in tomorrow.  But I am realistic..... I am sure no one is reading this anyway so WTF, if I write tomorrow it's a good thing. If I don't, well you know what they say in Yakum. 

1 comment:

  1. Zut Alors! No Monday post? See someone is reading this.

    ReplyDelete