Saturday, February 28, 2015

And that's because of what?

I was going to talk about cooking a really nice dinner for myself but what a pain it was to do all the cleanup.  How us single peeps can cook, we just often choose not to because it's easier to have someone else do it. (aka takeout.)  But that making a great roast chicken and potatoes and asparagus is so nice. Yada Yada Yada.

Yes, it's nice but I hate the cleanup.  And honestly, as good as  my roast chicken is, it's all about the leftovers for the next 3 nights.  I need food to take to work so I don't go 8 hours eating either  bacon and eggs or nothing.

What a stupid topic, right?  Because as fat as I am and as rich as I am to buy a free range chicken (even at $2 a pound, it's more than probably 80% of the people on the planet can afford) and as lucky as I am to have a stove to cook it and water and all that, I am still being a whining bitch to complain about the cleaning up.

I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment