Tuesday, March 19, 2019

On and on in the muck.

There is no doubt that disaster brings chaos. The cleanup after any disaster is also unpleasant, unorganized and unproductive and it takes a while for that negativity to dissipate. 

Let's leave it at that. It is sufficient to say that great headway has been made in getting my place of employment ready to reopen on April 1.  It certainly looks better than it did ten days ago.

Since there isn't really a plan in place and because the work is so spotty, I have decided to take two weeks off and go on a road trip. The details are still being worked out (well, it's just me so those details are still lodged in the small parts of my mind) but I should be able to report on this forthcoming road trip in a couple of days. I have a plane ticket, that's about it.

More to follow soon..... wow, is the suspense making you tap your feet?  I hope so.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment