Thursday, September 3, 2020

Talking to you

 Sadly, I have not been talking to you. The reasons are obvious, at least if you know me and read me now and then. My take on our world is gloomy, depressed, sad and angry.  Why would I want to share thoughts of that kind with anyone? I can hardly stand to have them living in my mind, let alone putting them out into the world. There's already too much angst and sadness, anger and gloomy crap running amuck everywhere. 


But I must communicate, I must talk, I must write. While those negative birds are flying around in the cavern that is my mind, there are also some less negative ideas fighting to take hold. Those I will share with you.  Not tonight, but tomorrow and the next day and the next. Be patient.  Thank you in advance for that patience.


Talk to you very soon.



1 comment: