Friday, October 20, 2017

Video on the fire from Monday morning, pre-dawn hours

I sent this to some people yesterday.  Some firefighters were dispatched from Berkeley to Santa Rosa in the wee hours of Monday morning, October 9.  This video shows the Coffey Park fire and other parts of the fire, but what makes it the best video I've seen is the immediacy of the fire and their reactions to it.  Watch it.  Keep in mind that the K-Mart that burned was about two miles from where I live. Coffey Park is about three miles from my 'hood.  Had the winds changed course and had they become southern winds, my neighborhood would have been a duplicate of Coffey Park, as would most of central Santa Rosa.

Here it is:  http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/7538730-181/dramatic-video-shows-arriving-berkeley

No comments:

Post a Comment