Friday, July 1, 2011

HOT

Quick post.  I am in Texas.  It is hot.  Right now it is getting close to 11:00 at night and it is still around 95.  Tomorrow it will be over 80 when I get up to walk the dogs around 6:00 am.  85 by 7:00.  And then hotter and hotter.  Triple digits all next week. Thank god for air conditioning.  Or thank Tom Edison for the electricity to run the thing. I am not complaining, I am trying not to complain.  Just commenting.  For those of you in the SF area, enjoy your summer fog.  Trust me, enjoy it.

A couple of photos attached, Gumby trying to monitor my speed, James Dean as I drove from SF to LA on Sunday last.  A photo of Jenn's backyard here in Texas, Cooper sleeping on a blanket on the couch, Bebe on the other couch, Jenn doing a jigsaw puzzle instead of smoking.  YES!  Those sorts of things in no particular order.

I bought a cheap BBQ today, $30.00, put it together and grilled some dinner, but I almost think I could have just put the food on the outdoor metal table and it would have cooked just as fast.  You get what you pay for. It should last me two months or a little more, depending on when my Texas parole hearing is, but I must say, it certainly isn't a Webber grill.  But it will do the job, keep me from turning on the oven in 105 heat.










And that's all for tonight.  Adios, amigos.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment