Monday, November 18, 2013

Weakly, a week

It's been a week since I last posted anything here.  That's weak.  It's not that there isn't anything going on in my life, it's just that there is NOTHING going on in my life, nothing of merit, nothing to talk about, nothing really to say. (Other than really stupid stuff about work, which I will not succumb to telling.)   I could ramble on and it would be boring. I could tell stories that aren't really true and you would know.  You would say to yourself, as you read the untrue story, something like "...Hmmm, that just sounds make up. What's with this lame ass pretend blogger?"  And you wouldn't read anything I ever wrote again.

But honestly, how would I know?  I would keep on typing out these ....... whatevers, and I would never know if anyone read them or not.  And that's kind of the point, isn't it?  I can make shit up, or tell the truth, or write about something in the middle of that, something that could be true or could be a lie and no one would know.  Except me, and we all know that I have few morals, so it wouldn't bother me if I was telling tall tales and you all (you two or three) believed them to be the truth.

It's all rubbish, isn't it?  Truth, lies, stories, real or not.  It's all one person's perspective on that one person's vision.  But that's what all objective discourse is, in the end. One person's view.  And to put your mind at rest, I rarely lie, I rarely tell tall tales.  At least not here, on these pages.

OK, this is all to say that there hasn't been a lot to say this week but there will be more tomorrow.  I will make sure of it.  As Scoop Nisker says:  "if you don't like the news, go out and make some of your own."  And so I might.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment