Saturday, April 26, 2014

One more week gone, how does that happen?

Honestly, I have very good intentions about writing here on this blog page every other day.  I want to write every other day, I mean to do so and then I look and WHAM!  Another week has gone by with nary a word written on this page.  It saddens me because it means all my good intentions have vanished into nothingness.  It isn't like my life is so exciting that I am out dancing into the wee hours and creating amazing art and planting an extraordinary garden and helping young delinquent children find their path of righteousness and feeding the homeless nutritious yet inexpensive meals made from food I have gleaned from some unsuspecting neighbor's garden.  None of those things have I done this week. (If I had, you can bet I would have written about it.)

So, once again, I will pledge to write more often, even if it is about the boring and mundane, which it will be because such is my life most of the time.  But write I will. Even if I have to make up something so outlandish that even I won't believe it, I will do so.

At least I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment