Friday, January 29, 2016

Slacker

Yes, I am. Slacker. Huge, and in more ways than just metaphorically.  (Is that a word, really?) I have not written in some time, as has been pointed out to me in no uncertain terms, and about that I must admit I like.  It means SOME ONE PERSON or persons is reading this. (Oddly, in French, the word "personne" means 'no one' and that is who I think reads this most times: no one.)  But someone is and I thank those two peeps for pointing out to me that I have not written anything in a while.

More writing won't happen tonight. I had my daughter, her girlfriend, my additional daughter and a friend of mine from the hotel over for wine and some snacks..... the six of us made my roommate run for cover.  We had fun, laughed and drank a bit and now that bit has caught up with me and my alarm rings very early tomorrow morning. Work is relentless, esp on the weekends.

I will write more tomorrow, Saturday.

bonne nuit.


No comments:

Post a Comment