Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Revision

this damned device makes me crazy although I am very grateful for the loan of it, thank you Margaret. For some reasons known only to the tech/iPad/mystical world of Devices of Communication (i.e. computers, tablets, phones, satellites, tinfoil rabbit ears, mind-melding, etc) these portals into intergalactic conversation sometimes overwhelm me, which is fairly easy. I wanted to edit the last post of about an hour ago but, alas, it ain't gonna let me.  Thus a revision.

My next journey will undoubtedly involve a car. But it won't be a foreign car.It will be either my car or an American rental car. I love driving, I love the whole thing about the open road, cruising (speeding) along, music loud, Springsteen or Lucinda Williams pounding out tunes, or opera or Beethoven's "Ode to Joy" chorus blasting down the blacktop. So I revise the last blog post in that way. I said my next journey would not involve a car; it will.


That's all, just wanted to put that record straight. Maybe it will be a drive from Minnesota to Louisiana, following the Mississippi River, or a long ride through Montana. Or anything in between.  





The open road, it is always calling me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment