Sunday, April 19, 2020

"To sleep, perchance to dream..."

"..ay, there's the rub."

Yes, it goes on. But am I the only one having rather stark and frightening dreams these days?  Dreams where you can't breathe, dreams where you are encased in a kind of shroud? Is anyone else out there not sleeping much these days?  

To continue from Hamlet:

"For in that sleep of death what dreams may come 
when we have shuffled off this mortal coil, must give us pause."

Leave it to Shakespeare to bring the dream to the final outcome: death.  Not that I am dreaming about dying but I have had dreams that were related to death. Everyone has, I am sure. Maybe now more than ever. 

Ah, what rot has this virus caused, even to those still safe from its scars and its death. Let that rot be banished from those of us who are keeping clear distance from evil.  

The above is not Shakespeare, that's just me. 

Keep safe distance out there.  Be happy and be healthy.

xo.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment