Thursday, March 11, 2021

For You: Free Flowers!

While we are all trying to feel better, to be positive, it is still quite difficult.  World-wide, thousands die every day from Covid, people still live in poverty, children are still left stranded at the border. Yes, vaccines are coming, a little of the Covid anxiety is abating and flowers are starting to bloom everywhere but we don't always see the prospect of loveliness. In my daily walks, I have lately made a conscious effort to look out for the new blooms and it is surprising how many one can find: weeds, wildflowers, well-planted sidewalk beds. For the next several weeks I will be posting a photo every day on Instagram (jagjulie68) of one of the flowers I captured on my phone. Once a week or so I will post the week's flowers here on the blog.  I hope they give you a small moment (or ten seconds) of tranquility and a glimmer of hope that beauty can still be found.  

In no particular order, here is what I posted this past week:











 













No comments:

Post a Comment