Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rain, rain, rain, rain

More rain.  Oh, please, how tired I am of this rain! How tired I am of the soft sound it makes all night long.  How tired I am of watching it hit the ground, small points of water bouncing and jumping.  How boring the smell, the fresh smell of new water and cold air. How annoying it is that my feet get wet, that the dog gets wet and I must stoop to his level to dry him off.  How bothersome this rain is. How I wish it would simply morph into ........

I hope it goes on for another month.  I am in love with this weather.   The sight, the sound, the feel of it, the wet smell, almost the taste of it.  All the senses. It's almost like going to the ocean, only better because it can go on all day long.  The only thing I miss is the ability to stay home, curl up with a good book and the dog and do nothing.  I don't even mind driving in it that much.  I must have some ocean rising in my Gemini sign.  Or something.

No matter. 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment