Friday, March 16, 2012

RAIN

ACK!  It appears I have not written a blog in more than a week!  Whatever can I be doing that precludes that?  Nothing, actually.  Just working, walking the dog and wondering about the future.

But now it is raining and there isn't much more to be said.  I love the rain.  Love, love, love it.  I don't mind getting soggy, don't mind wet feet, don't mind a messy house because of a damp dog.  Everything about the rain makes me happy, so I am currently happy.

Cooper, on the other hand, not so happy.  We still go out for walks and he gets pretty wet.  But walk we must.  This morning we were out for about 20 minutes, back and he got dried off and had breakfast.  When it was time to leave for work here in Healdsburg, he was willing to come with me until he stepped out onto the porch, remembered that it was wet outside, made a u-turn and jumped back on the bed.  No way was he going to be subjected to wetness twice in the same morning!  So he is at home, lounging the morning away. 

Will try to keep in better contact, even if I have nothing of merit to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment