Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wheels up in 8 hours

Yep, at five minutes past midnight tonight I will be jetting off to Vietnam, to a culture and a country totally foreign to me.  I know no language, can't use chopsticks, have no points of reference other than what I have read in guidebooks, but I intend to have a really good time and a great adventure.  And if I don't have a really good time I will still have a great adventure.  Sleeping on a boat, trying to cross the street in Hanoi, taking an overnight train trip with strangers sleeping near me......  all of that is an adventure waiting to happen.

Along the way I will try and pop into cybercafes and catch up on this blog, just to let you know where I am and what I am doing, where I am going and what I already did. Who knows, it might be interesting and/or funny or informative, but it might be none of the above.  I honestly don't know.

Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment