Friday, May 29, 2015

Roommate disaster Part 4

It's late, I will keep this very short.  Seriously wondering what happened in my kitchen last week, I googled "cooking meth" online. There are youtube videos out there that explained the empty and filthy ice cube trays in my sink, the tin foil, the mason jar with burned stuff on the bottom,  the black clumps of something burned on the back patio.  Yes, meth was being cooked in my kitchen.  I didn't watch the video the entire way to see if the blow-up evidence that was all over my kitchen was another by-product of the process, but I know all I need to know.

Fuck. And the jerk is still missing, his junk is still here and my favorite little Revere saucepan, the one I have had for 30 years is missing.  I searched for it this evening, nada.

Fucking asshole........

.

No comments:

Post a Comment