Sunday, December 13, 2015

Out of Town!

For the few people who read this, don't think I have vanished.  The hotel is closed for three weeks and instead of hanging around the house with my roommate hovering in the background, I decided to get out of town.  I drove to Los Angeles area, saw two of my brothers for a couple of days, drove back to Daly City to house and dog sit for the weekend, am flying to Eugene, Oregon tomorrow (Monday) to visit with John and Diane for three days, back on Thursday in time for my French class.  Then Friday and Saturday I will be in Guerneville, house and dog sitting for Jennifer and her girlfriend Dar.  Home on Sunday night, perhaps.  Gone Monday night for dinner with friends.  Then home for Tues and Wed and then it's Christmas Eve!!!!  My favorite evening in the year.

And then back to work the day after Christmas.  It goes too fast, of course.  And there are stories to tell you, and I will try to get to some of those in the next day or two.  I hope your holiday season is treating you kindly.  Be peaceful!  Buy gifts!  Eat cookies!

XO

.

No comments:

Post a Comment