Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sleepwalking with Weapons

Can anyone rationally explain the power that Donald Trump has over so many voters?  I can almost understand SOME people voting for him, some that aren't very smart, might be unemployed, have been "screwed by the system" and/or hate non-white people but how many of those people can there be?  And how can women actually support him since he is such a misogynistic pig?  Not only is this entire Trump phenomenon very, very frightening but it is also very, very discouraging, depressing and maddening. I personally cannot even look at the man.  I didn't think there would be another politician I would despise more than George W. Bush but Bush looks like cotton candy next to the cesspool of Trump. 

I could go on and on but I would be preaching to the choir. No one I know, no one who reads this blog would ever support that candidate.  Yes, I might know a Republican or two and yes, I do know some Bernie supporters, but a Trump-ite?  No. Never.  I know no such people.

We must convince everyone we know to vote Democrat,  no matter who the candidate.  Even if you don't like the Dem candidate, keep in mind that one of the main reasons to vote is to get Supreme Court justices that are fair minded.  With a snake like Trump in the White House, that will never happen and we will be living with that until we are dead.  Our children and grandchildren will bear those consequences.

Makes me need a drink to get that ugly taste out of my mouth when I just think the name Trump.  No wonder it rhymes with Dump. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment