Friday, March 31, 2017

For those of you who read this, I have been absent mentally.

I have good intentions, but between the worst head cold I have had in five years (I get them rarely) and the heavy work load (two people out for personal reasons) and the miscellaneous crap at work, I have not felt like sharing.  I could share but it would be the sharing of crappy stuff and who wants to read that?  No one. It's not like just making fun of the hotel or telling stories. Simply put, there are some Ricardo Cabeza situations at the hotel lately.  

But I read a good book, I will report back in the next day or two.  I miss keeping in touch.

xo 

1 comment:

  1. Get well. Feel Better. Oh, by the way, I did not know the special meaning of 'Ricardo Cabeza' until now. Thanks! I will start using it so I won't forget. Hmm..I wonder if there is any poor guy with that name? I certainly hope not.

    ReplyDelete