Monday, May 21, 2018

Far too long

There are many thoughts and ideas rolling around my brain right now and I intend to write about them all. Soon, very soon. It appears that having what started as a part-time gig at Autocamp (autocamp.com, check it out) has temporarily morphed into a bigger part time job. Not 40 hours a week but more than 30.  It's OK for now because there are new hires coming on and the money is helpful (well, duh) and I know it's not permanent.  Plus it will boost my earnings and therefore translate into a little more Social Security for me in two years.

But all that is just a smoke screen as to why I have not been writing this blog.  A sturdy smoke screen but smoke and mirrors just the same.  I have things to say, things about books, food, music, sleeping and eating and drinking, everything that makes getting out of bed worth putting that foot on the floor.

I will write tomorrow. I would do it now but Holy Cow!!!! Look at the time!!! I hate staying up after 11:00 unless I am hanging out with friends, chatting and sipping something delicious, so off to bed I go.  The only friend I have with me at this moment is asleep on the couch and does not share my enjoyment of drinking, chatting or hanging out with friends.  (That's my Cooper, I love that guy but what a boring date!)

More to follow.......  and thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment