Saturday, July 13, 2019

Bob Ross, the Painter

I had forgotten all about Bob Ross until a few months ago when Gabe reintroduced me to him via one of Ross's TV shows on PBS.  He was a painter for years and his PBS show is still broadcast at various channels across the country.

Then today there was a charming and informative and quite amusing video about Bob Ross and his paintings in the New York Times.  I am giving you the link to it here because it is worth watching for many reasons, one being the women at the Bob Ross Incorporated offices.  And also for the two shots of Bob Ross and his squirrel.

It is going to be blistering hot this weekend and I anticipate long, sweaty shifts at work. But this video started my work week with a smile and for that I am grateful.  Check it out.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/arts/100000005865824/bob-ross-paintings-mystery.html?module=inline


Mt. McKinley

No comments:

Post a Comment