Monday, November 8, 2010

Heading North

For those of you who are in the dark about my latest development, a quick update:  I moved away from Inverness, put my belongings in various places and am just starting a driving trip to parts unknown.  For how long, I don't know.  Final destination, don't know. Purpose, to see what's out there that I haven't seen yet and perhaps secure employment somewhere along the way.   Or not.  It sounds rather vague but it is the right time for me to stretch out and leave the safe, secure world of West Marin.  And who knows, perhaps I will return, just not for a little while.

Along the way I will be documenting my journey with this blog which I invite you to read and respond to and suggest other destinations that you think I might like or just follow along, sitting in the back seat with Cooper, as it were, along for the ride. 

4 comments:

  1. u shd have asked me abt Trinity Alps... o well, suppose you are beyond that now - your former landlady (those blinds were a b...h).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Cool blog. I don't know anything about the Trinity Alps....I will be like Cooper in the back seat, along for the ride. How is Cooper liking the trip so far? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, let's focus...find an Italian restaurant and drink wine out of Jelly jars... either there or here! Hawaii awaits you. Aloha, Malama Pono!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm Garberville, open faced roast beef sandwich with mashed potatos and gravy Yummm

    ReplyDelete