Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back home

Yes, I did get home safe and sound. Nothing to report about the trip home, about being here, about jobs, about nothing. All is well.  This week I am spending Wednesday through Sunday in Fairfax, house and dogsitting, seeing some friends.  Next Monday morning I fly to LAX, get picked up by my brother (his school has spring break next week) and we are going to visit the wine country in the Santa Inez Valley and in Paso Robles as well.  Since I am making him pay for everything except lodging, (he has a job, after all) it should be a nice couple of days.  And after that, no plans.

Cooper, as one would imagine, is delighted to be out of the car and catching up on his sleep and playing with his girlfriend Hannah. 

More to follow, I'm sure.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment