Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday - Wednesday

Until Thursday, I will be out of touch, leaving the computer at home while I go off to do what people who have money and time do:  wine tasting!  As we are all aware, I have very little money but I do make up for it on the other side of the equation with a lot of time. Having never visited the Santa Inez Valley, I am looking forward to the experience.

Re:  the dogs.  You know how parents always think their kid is the cutest, the smartest, the most beautiful, the most talented?  I am beginning to think that owners of dogs are inclined to that same kind of prejudice.  We all know that Cooper is a small, smart, low-maintenance kind of dog.  He doesn't bark too much, he doesn't jump on people, he really doesn't have too many faults.  The dogs I have been watching since Wednesday are not Cooper.  I will leave it at that and I readily admit that if the tables were turned, anyone could find faults in Cooper that I simply do not see.  Suffice it to say that I appreciate my dog's quiet ways and his "Gay Professor" personality.

If you have been reading this blog, thank you.  I know most people read it for a few days and then forget about it, so if you are one of those who return often, I appreciate your interest.  Just saying..... and I feel like I am balanced on the edge of something right now, don't know what it is.  Not a job, that situation hasn't changed. But I may be making some other changes in the next month or so.  Keep reading, see what develops.

I'll be back at you next Thursday, with a total recap of the Exciting Wine Adventures!  Tune in then.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment