Monday, October 17, 2011

Still here......

In case you were wondering where I disappeared to, I am still here.  There is no internet connection in my trailer and thus blogging at random times during the day is not possible. I feel odd writing this from the inn where I work but since it's available, here I sit, just to say I haven't gone anywhere. 

I have begun the search for different lodging and that is quite the process, especially with a dog. But I will persevere and something will materialize.   I don't really want to spend the winter living over my poop tank, to be crass, and being forced to deal with the quicksand-like mud that surrounds the trailer so I hope to be out by the end of this month.  While I have no secure job, I do like this area and one has to begin somewhere.  If I find a good place to live I can only hope the job will follow.  If not, at least I will be safe and dry and sweet-smelling until early spring.

More to follow soon.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment