Thursday, October 7, 2021

Third Shot and You're Out!

 Got my third shot of the Pfizer vaccine along with a flu shot. One in each arm. There was no adverse effect from either of the first two Pfizer vaccinations but this third one has knocked me out. Major chills in the middle of the night and today aches and fatigue and nausea. I expect it to be over and out by tomorrow but it took me by surprise.  Once you think you are invincible, something tells you that you are clearly not. But it's a small price to pay for keeping up with the antigens and antibodies and trying to keep my body safe.

In the end we are all going to kick the bucket but it would be nice to have another ten years of good health. I figure that by the time I reach 80 my body will be more creaky and more dilapidated, my mind more foggy and mildly disturbed and my psyche much crankier but also more tolerant.  Who knows? All we can do now is to try and avoid Covid, remove bad influences and concentrate on positivity and metaphysical stuff.  

Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? Pass me that whiskey bottle, partner, and let me be happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment