Thursday, August 4, 2016

Rachel Maddow (heart, heart, heart)

It is no secret that I want to live next door to Rachel Maddow and want to have BBQs with her and, yes, want to kiss her full on the lips in a sister-solidarity manner.  (Yeah, right....)  I love this woman. I want to meet her and I really do want to have a BBQ with her.  Any time, any where. I have emailed BBQ invites to her but have heard nothing so far.  I am still, foolishly, hopeful.

I don't get to watch her on my streaming only TV but I do get truncated versions of her on my Roku News Channels.  And thus I have fallen back in love with her over the hysterical historical political conventions. 

There is nothing else to say.  One either watches Rachel or one doesn't and if one has the ability to watch her and chooses not to, well, then I don't want to be your friend. She kicks not just ass but she kicks everything. 

(OK, I will still be your friend but please explain why any one would not watch Rachel if they had the chance.  Unless that person was a Trump supporter and then I REALLY do not want to be your friend. I do not even want to know you. Seriously.)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment