Sunday, January 30, 2011

The latest on the job front

I feel like I owe all you loyal readers an update.  I had a phone interview on Friday for a job in Oregon that was promising but they wanted a couple.  I am not a couple, although size-wise I could probably be one.  Therefore I did not get the job.  Is there a legal case here, perhaps discriminated against because I didn't have a mate?  Probably not.  It would have been a stretch financially so it's no doubt a good outcome for everyone.

I have a job interview tomorrow for a position at Burlingame High School for which I am totally qualified but so are the other 45 people who will no doubt be interviewed. I hesitate to even mention it but again, because you have all put up with my whining about the job situation I thought I would keep you in the loop.

And of course you will all be the first to know if anything pans out.  Many other job apps have been submitted in the last few days and if anyone bites on any of those, you will know as well.  Thanks for your good wishes and thoughts.

The adventure continues......


.

No comments:

Post a Comment