Monday, April 15, 2013

Back again

Two weeks, and not a word from me.  How sad and disappointing for my two fans.  Thanks for waiting.

The move to the new place is physically done.  By that I mean we now live here.  It doesn't mean that we are settled, that boxes have been unpacked, garden planted, furniture procured.  Enough stuff is unpacked to make it livable but there are still enough boxes around (mostly in the garage where one can successfully ignore them) to make me feel like a hoarder.  What's in those boxes, I do not yet want to find out.  Stuff I had when I moved out of Inverness in October 2010 and haven't looked at since.  Part of me just wants to take them, unopened, to Goodwill.  If I haven't yearned for it in two and a half years, maybe I don't want to look at it ever again.

The house is good.  We are trying to do the "roommate" dance without stepping on each others toes.  So far we have been reasonably successful but hey, we've only been here for about 11 days..... and it seems when I am home, Jenn isn't and same on the flip side of that. It's all an adventure.

Nothing else to say right now, more in the next few days. Work is.... work. It's stupid but a lot of jobs are. I was so convinced I would win the lottery this past weekend that I am still not sure what happened on that situation.  Quitting my job was going to be so, so sweet.  Guess I have to wait another week for that chance again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment