Thursday, July 21, 2016

A couple of things

First, a few days ago I asked you all to put that positive energy thing out there for me finding a new place to live.  Some of you must have because I got the new place to live. So THANK YOU whoever you are. Thank you.

Second, the small hotel I work for, Olea Hotel, won Sunset Magazine's Award for Best Hotel in Wine Country.  We were up against huge places like the Fairmont.  The biggest reason the hotel won the award, apart from the beautiful grounds and great rooms, is because of the front desk staff.  It felt good to be validated that way, oddly, especially since I don't put a lot of stock in awards. Check out our reviews on Tripadvisor and you can see the Sunset blurb here:   http://www.sunset.com/travel/2016-travel-awards-winners/best-wine-country-hotel-olea-hotel-glen-ellen-ca

Third, and not important, on Friday I am driving to San Rafael to meet men (my son's age) to see a SR Pacifics game and on Monday I am driving to SF to see a SF GIANTS game and how cool is that?  Baseball, bookending a weekend.

LTBT.  Happy, yes, I am.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment