Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Working around

Tuesday night, for those of you who are keeping track of where I am and what I am doing. In Inverness, doing some inn-sitting for my friend Tom who was convinced by me to get out of town while he can.  It is easy to be back at the inn where I have worked for many years and I couldn't have picked a better week.  Cool nights, beautiful spring days, green, pink, red, orange and blue, so many colors from so many plants bursting their seams with spring growth.  It's a great time to be in West Marin for a couple of days. 

I had dinner tonight with my Gemini women, four of us born within a week or so of each other, two of us a couple of hours apart, same year.  Needless to say when we get together there are at least four conversations going at any one time, sometimes more.  Gemini's have no problem wearing many different hats, juggling many different knives at one time.  You don't always know which one of us you will get at any given moment but whichever personality shows up, it will be smart and fun.  We hang out, share food and drink copious amounts of champagne and we laugh our asses off at so many things.  It was a very good evening. 

That's the report for tonight. More will follow.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment