Monday, June 1, 2015

Something else

Unless there is late-breaking news, my next post will deal with something other than this roommate crap.  I won't bore you with the other disastrous angle of all this, which is the really, really bad rental market. There is NOTHING out there worth renting for less than what I make every month. Try to find something under $1200 that will take a dog, forgetaboutit.  

But the next post will be positive. Even if I resort to fiction, it will be positive and good and funny and smart.  I promise that to myself. I promise that to you. While l can't promise not to talk about the awful roommate crap again, I can promise it will be put on the back burner (one that isn't cooking meth)  for at least a day.  Or two or three.

Heavy sigh.  Thanks for reading.

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment