Thursday, June 25, 2015

For a tent! $900 a month for a tent!!!!

OK, so I have seen ads for $1000 for renting a camper, a 5th wheel, a tiny house, a 200 sq ft studio.  All of it.  But this, this is the best!  http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/apa/5092858466.html

$900 a month to rent a tent!  A tent!  You could buy a large tent and stay in a campground.  But I guess at $30 a day for a camping site it works out to be the same.  And look! This one has a hot plate and a toaster oven in another little covered area which they do not show because it is probably covered with mouse poop and ants.  And you only have to share the bathroom with one other person (so they say) instead of a campground full of people.  So really, it's a much better deal than a campground because it's supposedly quiet and peaceful and looks out at trees. Wow!
Looking out at trees is worth at least $10 a day, so when you think about it, $900 is a really cheap deal!

I was/am trying to rent two large bedrooms and a private half bath, a real kitchen with no poop (and no meth!) and a living room and a backyard for $1000.  Utilities mostly included.  What is wrong with this picture?

The sad thing is they will probably get someone to rent that tent and I will get no one to share my house.  Sad, sort of.  Just sad for the idiot who pays it. But that idiot wouldn't be welcome at my house anyway, so not sad for me.

Amazing!  As my friend Tom said tonight, "the older I get the more I realize what I don't know."  Right behind that I would add "the older I get the more I realize that laughing out loud is sometimes the only answer."  

LOL right now.  Rent-a-tent!  Now!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment