Monday, March 14, 2011

Hitting the road, Yippee!

For all you followers of the blog, you will be happy to know that tomorrow I am once again hitting the road, driving to Texas.  It should take me at least a day, perhaps two.  Kidding, even the way I drive (i.e. fast) it will take at least three days but I will have great adventures along the way and will report back, hopefully every evening.  So be on the lookout for reports on towns, motels, food, drivers, scenery, Cooper, weather and anything else the Travel Gnomes toss in my path.

Now I know there are those of you out there who hate road trips.  (Yes, Jani, I am speaking to you.)  But I also know there are many who like spending hours in the car, just being on the road.  I expect both types to be reading this blog, the first so they can roll their collective eyes and say something like "oh, god, that sounds terrible."  The second group will perhaps clap their collective hands and say something like "oh, man, I so wish I was in that car with her." 

Whoever you are, whatever your feelings about being on the road....... come on, tag along.  Queue up music, Steppenwolf, "Born to Be Wild",.....  get your motor runnin', head out on the highway, looking for adventure, whatever comes our way.....


.

No comments:

Post a Comment