Friday, September 9, 2011

Bozeman, MT

Tonight Cooper and I are in Bozeman, Montana.  Nice town. There is an old part and a new part which makes sense since it is a gateway of sorts to the Yellowstone N.P.  People can stay here and then drive 90 minutes into the park so the new motels are a result of that proximity.  The old area is cool, it looks sort of like the downtown of Alameda, about a mile long, one main street, a mix of old and new restaurants, pubs, shops, bookstores, Indian crafts (not readily available in Alameda) and some nice old architecture.  I could possibly live here although the winters are probably brutal.  But you can still buy a house here for under $300,000.00.

Enough about that. Below are a few photos I took with my new teeny camera.  Seriously, I need more practice.  I would have added more but perhaps tomorrow. My computer is pretending it has power over me and will not load any more photos.  Little does it know that I can throw a glass of water on it and make it die. I have that power and if it continues with this attitude I might have to show it who is really the boss!  Ha!  Watch out for water in your face, 'puter!







.

No comments:

Post a Comment