Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trailer photos

As promised, here are a few photos of my new abode.  It looks bigger than it feels, but that's ok.  Also, if I was much taller I would have been decapitated by now or at least have many bruises and bumps on my head. It isn't made for tall people.  There are several good things about it, one being that since it is so small and space is so limited, you can't really leave things lying about.  Everything gets put away quickly so it stays neat and tidy.  The last photo is of the view I see once I walk out of the trailer, towards my car.  The view I have out the door is of the side of the owner's house which is totally boring.  But really, I don't stand at the door all that often and I can walk down the path and sit on a chair under a tree and read. 










While it does have a table that seats four, two of those four would have to either have no legs or be very tiny. You can see a bit of the bedroom back there and the bathroom is on the right going towards the bedroom. The bed is quite comfy, almost a queen size bed.  Cooper will like it.



This is walking along the side of the trailer, going towards where I park my car.   Not the attractive part of the yard, obviously.  That grassy area is the front yard of the owners. It's quite pretty, actually.


This is along the side of the driveway.  I can take a chair out and sit down near my car and read and look out onto the open space past that group of trees.  The stuff along the driveway there are just some of the toys belonging to their grandkids.  I don't get to play with them.  And now you have seen my new digs.  Pretty impressive!  And hey, it's not in Texas! 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment