Sunday, September 11, 2011

Montana to Idaho to California

Left Montana yesterday and drove mostly along Hwy. 12 which skirts the Lewis and Clark trail.  Beautiful drive, once again. Landed in Lewiston, Idaho which is just on the border of Idaho and Washington and pretty far south, not far from the Oregon border.  I was planning on buzzing around WA and OR for a little while but I got a call last night that a friend who lives in Healdsburg just broke her leg.  Since she manages a substantial bed and breakfast inn there I expect she is going to need a fill-in innkeeper and that could be me!  Therefore, I am hitting the road this morning, Sunday, and heading to Sonoma County.  I should be there in a couple of days.  Meanwhile, I am taking an easterly approach to that end.  I have driven through Oregon and California on the west side but not down the eastern side so I will see what that part of the world looks like.  More to follow at the end of this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment